ANY ACCESS TO AND USE OF BELIEVE2BECOME.ORG, INCLUDING ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE (COLLECTIVELY OR INDIVIDUALLY, AS THE CASE MAY BE, THE “SITE”) IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT AS THEY ARE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME (THE “TERMS”). BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. THESE TERMS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF BELIEVE2BECOME, (B2B) AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AS CHANGED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
SITE USE GENERALLY.
Copyright and Trademark. The Site design, text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of such elements are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unless otherwise indicated, all product and service marks and logos displayed on the Site are subject to the trademark rights of B2B. You may use the Site and the content (defined below) only for your information and personal use. You may not download, copy or print content or any pages from the Site. The Site and its material may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our prior written permission, and is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Except as expressly provided herein, B2B does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information.
Applications and Services. B2B may provide access and use of applications or services through the Site. Such applications are made available on an ‘as is’ or ‘as available’ basis. B2B makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the operation of the Site, its content or any applications included on the Site. B2B cannot and does not guarantee that any application, service or content will be free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive elements. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
Territory. B2B operates this Site from the offices of its agents within the United States. B2B makes no representation that content and materials on this site are legal or appropriate for use outside the United States. Please keep in mind that this Site may not conform with the laws of your country. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You may not use the Site in violation of United States export laws and regulations.
CONTENT. Individuals may submit various content, including, without limitation, text, photographs, and other works (collectively “Content “) to the Site. By submitting Content to the Site, you agree to grant to B2B an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to the submitted Content. B2B may, but is not obligated to, monitor, exercise control over, or review, evaluate, or assess any content. B2B will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content that is available through the Site. If you find any content to be objectionable, other than in instances of alleged copyright infringement (addressed below), your sole remedy is to discontinue access to and use of the Site.
Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the Site in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) that contains substantially the following information:
• Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material.
• Identify the URL or other specific location on the Site that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material.
• Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
• Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
Please submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement to our Designated Agent by fax, mail, or E-Mail as set forth below:
B2B Designated Copyright Agent
Believe 2 Become
P.O. Box 230257
Grand Rapids, MI 49523
Upon receipt of a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as set forth above, we will remove the allegedly infringing content and notify the alleged infringer. The alleged infringer will also be notified of the DMCA Counter Notification procedure set forth below.
Counter Notification. If you believe your copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written Counter Notification to our Designated Agent pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) and (3). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
• Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
• A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
• A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement or the party’s agent.
• Your name, address and telephone number.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• Your physical or electronic signature.